Interested in getting involved with LGMAA but not sure where to start? How about joining a committee?
Here are descriptions of committee activities to help you find a good fit, with helpful contact information.
· LGM Engagement Committee. The LGM Engagement Committee guides the organization in welcoming new alumni and facilitating contact with current alumni. Interested in joining the LGM Engagement Committee? Contact Sara DeTienne (SDeTienne@morgridgeinstitute.org) or Kim Herlitzka (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Communications Committee. The Communications Committee prepares and distributes news releases, arranges media interviews and coverage, produces and distributes a newsletter, and maintains the organization’s website. Interested in joining the Communications Committee? Contact Keith Vanlanduyt (email@example.com) and Jill Dohnal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Community Action Teams (“CAT”) Committee. The CAT Committee solicits, selects and coordinates the Community Action Team— teams of alumni that assist a selected nonprofit or small business with a particular project. Interested in joining the CAT Committee? Contact Connie Shomberg (email@example.com) and Jennifer Hannon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Special Events Committee. The Special Events Committee plans and coordinates LGMAA’s special events such as Lunch with a Leader and the LGMAA Mini-Golf Classic. Interested in joining the Special Events Committee? Contact Kim Burlage (email@example.com) and Nicole Hoffmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Leadership Greater Madison (“LGM”) Liaison Committee. The LGM Liaison Committee serves as the LGMAA’s primary contact with the LGM program. Interested in joining the LGM Liaison Committee? Contact Todd Fortune (email@example.com) and Eric Kallies (firstname.lastname@example.org).